Harvest Style Candy Bar Cookie
She put some flare on her candy cookie bar recipe by adding festive-colored candies on top. You’ll have fun making this recipe with the family and even more fun eating them afterward.
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Â Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Harvest M&Mâ€™s
1 cup Harvest Peanut M&Mâ€™s
4 Reeseâ€™s Cups
1 Snickers Bar
– Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
– Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
– Grease or use a coated 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Spread cookie dough into prepared pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
– After cookie has cooled for about 5 minutes, add peanut butter in dollops all over the cookie. Allow to melt and spread almost to the edge of the pan.
– Next, roughly crush Plain and Peanut Harvest M&Mâ€™s in a ziploc bag and sprinkle over smoothed peanut butter.
– Break up Reeseâ€™s Cups and Snickers bar and crumble over cookie.
– Allow to cool and harden a little before serving.